Pittsburgh Curling Club Annual Meeting
Wed March 20 7:30 PM
RMUISC: Hat Trick Club
All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
We will elect PCC Board members, President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary.
Detailed reports will be given by the President, Treasurer, and all major departments.
Members will receive an email notification regarding date/time/location and voting instructions.
1. Everybody’s welcome – club members, their families or significant others! No reservation required!
2. Starts at 5P although if you want to help set up, come early (3:30P).
3. Please bring either a pot luck item to share or a basket for our Chinese Auction
4. There is a cash bar on site so bring your ID (soft drinks are also available at the bar).
5. Get ready to have some fun – we’ll be doing some land curling including the soon-to-be-famous Putts-Burgh – vying for valuable prizes and bragging rights. Get even with those guys who beat you in the finals bracket!
Directions to Coraopolis VFW 402
View Larger Map
PCC Board Meeting
7:30P Hat Trick Club
Everyone’s welcome to attend!