Wouldn’t you like some real curling ice?
Tired of the serpentine shots? Or how about lumps, gouges and the occasional stinkbug?
Well – raising building funds is the answer! And there are many ways on many levels to do this! Here’s a brief overview – check the dropdown menus for details.
- Always make sure you purchase a wristband for your match. (ask any board member how this benefits our club)
- Visit the LOGO shop located in the warm room! Not only do your purchases help the building fund, they also advertise curling!
- Participate in the recycling program – effortless and free!
- If you’re a business owner or know a business owner – talk to them about a scoreboard ad
- Building fund pin – this is a special pin available for $75. Ask Jen in the Logo Shop
- a Tax-free donation (of course always check the regulations!)
- Consider “buy a rock”. This is the coolest and least expensive PERMANENT donation! Individuals or teams can participate.