Make a donation to the Pittsburgh Curling Club
on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 via
Donations are being accepted starting at
12:00 am midnight on October 3rd
PittsburghGives Day of Giving is an initiative of The Pittsburgh Foundation. This initiative was created to raise awareness of charitable organizations in the area and help increase their funding. A percentage of all donations made to the Pittsburgh Curling Club on Thursday, October 3, 2013 through Pittsburghgives.org will be matched up to $1000 per gift per individual. To participate, visit Pittsburghgives.org on October 3, 2013, and make a donation.
- On October 3 go to http://PittsburghGives.org.
- Click the large “Donate Now for Day of Giving” link at the top of the page.
- Enter your name, email and phone number in appropriate boxes. Please note you must have a valid email address to receive a tax receipt for your donation.
- Next, select the Pittsburgh Curling Club from the drop down menu. Enter the amount you wish to give. There is a minimum donation of $25.
- Once you are ready to complete your transaction, click “Go To Checkout,” and you will be taken to the secure credit card screen. Only Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.
- Enter your credit card information on the PittsburghGives.org secure server and click “submit.” You will receive confirmation that your donation has been received, and an email will be sent to you for tax purposes.
Please note: Only credit card gifts made through PittsburghGives.org will be eligible for matching funds (Visa and Mastercard only).
Feel free to browse the PittsburghGives database at any time during the year to learn about the organizations that serve our community.
Please share news of your donation via social media
and encourage others to give as well.
The official registration and financial information of the Pittsburgh Curling Club may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.