No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Ohhhh… Awwww… Shiny Pin!!!
- Ice prep begins Tuesday at 10 pm and goes around the clock until the first game on Thursday 5 pm.
- Food prep has been going on, like forever. Marie’s freezer is full.
- Caterers are booked and the bar will be in the usual location overlooking the beautiful Ohio River.
- A million other jobs are on-going… Ok, maybe not a million, but a lot.
- We’re just going to need curlers… The draw is here.
Pittsburgh Curling Club and Off the Wall Arts presents… Paint ‘n Sip.
Come and join us for a night full of art, snacks, and laughs on February 27.
More information and sign up is here.
The “Curling Experience” is returning to the Schenley Park Ice Rink again on Sunday, February 8, 2015.
It’s a unique Learn-to-Curl session on an outdoor rink and it only happens once a year. DON’T MISS IT!!!!
Mark your calendars!
Registration for the 10th annual Tropicurl Summer Bonspiel will be different. It will be online.
Registration opens on January 15, 2015 for returning teams and opens to the world on February 1, 2015.
More details are on the registration page.