No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
We’ve arranged for a fun night of baseball on September 16 at PNC Park for Pittsburgh Curling Club members, their families, and friends. Awesome Tickets at a group rate…
The Pirates will be playing the Chicago Cubs. These tickets are sweet. They are in section 127 which is on the third base side. It’s a pretty good location for foul balls. The ticket price is $36 per person and includes $10 toward concession stand stuff. There are a limited number of tickets available at this group rate so don’t delay. Deadline is August 13.
Ohhhh… Awwww… Shiny Pin!!!
- Ice prep begins Tuesday at 10 pm and goes around the clock until the first game on Thursday 5 pm.
- Food prep has been going on, like forever. Marie’s freezer is full.
- Caterers are booked and the bar will be in the usual location overlooking the beautiful Ohio River.
- A million other jobs are on-going… Ok, maybe not a million, but a lot.
- We’re just going to need curlers… The draw is here.
Pittsburgh Curling Club and Off the Wall Arts presents… Paint ‘n Sip.
Come and join us for a night full of art, snacks, and laughs on February 27.
More information and sign up is here.
The “Curling Experience” is returning to the Schenley Park Ice Rink again on Sunday, February 8, 2015.
It’s a unique Learn-to-Curl session on an outdoor rink and it only happens once a year. DON’T MISS IT!!!!