No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
It’s gonna be a FULL HOUSE. Make sure you’re in it!!!
2015-2016 League Registration opens soon! It’s hard to believe that winter will be here in no time.
Registration for returning members begins August 1. Registration opens to new members August 25.
We’ve arranged for a fun night of baseball on September 16 at PNC Park for Pittsburgh Curling Club members, their families, and friends. Awesome Tickets at a group rate…
The Pirates will be playing the Chicago Cubs. These tickets are sweet. They are in section 127 which is on the third base side. It’s a pretty good location for foul balls. The ticket price is $36 per person and includes $10 toward concession stand stuff. There are a limited number of tickets available at this group rate so don’t delay. Deadline is August 13.
Ohhhh… Awwww… Shiny Pin!!!
- Ice prep begins Tuesday at 10 pm and goes around the clock until the first game on Thursday 5 pm.
- Food prep has been going on, like forever. Marie’s freezer is full.
- Caterers are booked and the bar will be in the usual location overlooking the beautiful Ohio River.
- A million other jobs are on-going… Ok, maybe not a million, but a lot.
- We’re just going to need curlers… The draw is here.
Many thanks to Kodiak Curling for their generous Tropicurl auction gift, which, among other things, includes some pretty cool curling gloves.
Pittsburgh Curling Club and Off the Wall Arts presents… Paint ‘n Sip.
Come and join us for a night full of art, snacks, and laughs on February 27.
More information and sign up is here.