Phased Reopening for the Pittsburgh Curling Club
Curling Club Yellow phase:
- Masks required in the building at all times, including on the ice.
- Pause to allow others to pass in areas where 6-foot distance cannot be maintained.
- Please arrive dressed to curl if possible, as locker room usage is limited to four persons at a time.
- One sweeper during throws, outside sheets use the siding to walk back, inside sheets use opposite sides to walk back to increase social distancing. Team not throwing should stand off ice if possible. Skips also follow social distancing recommendations.
- Limited spectators may enter the building and observe curling, provided they follow these club protocols and sign an infectious diseases waiver.
- Bonspiels and other events with outside participation may take place.
- Public and group learn-to-curls may start with a limited number of participants. All participants will wear masks, practice distancing, and sign infectious disease waivers.
- If you are exposed to Covid-19 or travel out of the greater Pittsburgh area to an area of high Covid-19 exposure risk, you are required to follow the PA Department of Health’s requirements before returning to curling.