Pittsburgh Curling Club COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Policy
- Members and visitors who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, after showing proof of vaccination to a board member or the draw master, may enter the club and curl without wearing a mask.
- People are considered fully vaccinated:
- two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
two weeks after a single-dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Members and visitors who are not vaccinated for COVID-19, or have not shown proof of vaccination, must wear a mask at all times while in the club and/or curling.
- Members and visitors who are not vaccinated for COVID-19, or have not shown proof of vaccination, and refuse to wear a mask will be required to leave the building immediately.
- Please arrive dressed to curl if possible, as locker room usage is limited to six persons at a time.
- Spectators may enter the building and observe curling, provided they follow these club protocols and sign an infectious diseases waiver.
- Bonspiels and other events with outside participation may take place. All participants sign infectious disease waivers.
- Public and group learn-to-curls may occur. All participants sign infectious disease waivers.