Must be registered for the current session ( Fall, Winter, or both) to participate in sparing.
– Lifetime Members
– Unlimited, registered for both the Fall and Winter
– 2 Leagues, registered for both the Fall and Winter
– Unlimited, registered for Fall only
– 2 Leagues, registered for Fall only
– 1 League, registered for both the Fall and Winter
– Drop in curlers that are members of the GNCC
Note: Curlers who only register for 1 League for Fall only, don’t get sparing privileges.
* Pittsburgh Curling Club reserves the right to restrict the number of times a person can spare in cases of abuse of the policy.
The drop-in fee for curlers that are members of the GNCC is $25 per game unless the fee is waived per the curler’s membership level. Fee is payable to league coordinator.