Learn To Curl
Gift Certificates Now Available!!!
Give the gift of Curling this holiday season
Can be used for Learn to Curls, Membership, or Merchandise at the club
Physical certificates can be picked up at the Curling Club during normal curling hours or
send email to email@example.com to get a digital certificate.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to try curling? Whether it’s checking an item off of your bucket list or fulfilling your dreams of becoming a Olympic curler, the Pittsburgh Curling Club can help! No prior experience is required.
Our curling classes are run by experienced members of the club who can provide you with a great introduction to the sport.
A typical two hour class consists of:
- 10 minutes of off-ice introduction and instruction
- followed by approximately 45-60 minutes of on-ice instruction
- an hour or so of instructed game play.
- Broomstacking, socializing after the game.
Please arrive 15 early to fill out your waiver and get grippers. You can also print your own waiver here.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. Please note that we are volunteer run organization and replies might take up to 48 hours.
Click here to see the Pittsburgh Curling Club’s COVID policy.
If you are they type of person who would read a chapter ahead in school, or you just like curling videos, check out our helpful videos page.
Upcoming Learn to Curls
Click here to sign up for a Learn to Curl.
Fri. Mar 31 at 7 PM
Sat. Apr 8 at 1 PM
Fri. Apr 14 at 7 PM
What are people saying about our Learn to Curls….
- “Instructors seemed passionate and were personable.”
- “… made us feel confident and comfortable.”
- “Didn’t know what to expect and had a blast.”
- “Friendly, fun, and motivating.”
- “(Instructors) were amazing and super helpful!”
- “It was fun and tricky, lots to learn.”
- “The information provided and knowledge was excellent.”
- “Our coaches were fun and made things easy to understand”