Learn To Curl
Do you want to try curling? Whether it’s checking an item off of your bucket list or fulfilling your dreams of becoming a Olympic curler, the Pittsburgh Curling Club can help! No prior experience is required.
Our curling classes are run by experienced members of the club who can provide you with a great introduction to the sport.
A typical two hour class consists of:
- 10 minutes of off-ice instruction
- followed by approximately 45-60 minutes of on-ice instruction
- an hour or so of instructed game play.
- Broomstacking, socializing after the game.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Click here to see the Pittsburgh Curling Club’s COVID policy.
If you are they type of person who would read a chapter ahead in school, or you just like curling videos, check out our helpful videos page.
Upcoming Learn to Curls
Click here to sign up for a Learn to Curl.
More dates coming soon!
What are people saying about our Learn to Curls….
- “Instructors seemed passionate and were personable.”
- “… made us feel confident and comfortable.”
- “Didn’t know what to expect and had a blast.”
- “Friendly, fun, and motivating.”
- “(Instructors) were amazing and super helpful!”
- “It was fun and tricky, lots to learn.”
- “The information provided and knowledge was excellent.”
- “Our coaches were fun and made things easy to understand”